We build ports and port infrastructures, including quay protection breakwaters, using a wide range of construction and engineering techniques.
In this field, we highlight the following works:
- Construction of breakwaters.
Dredging and deepening of interior turning basins.
Ramps and port yards.
- Rehabilitation and reprofiling of breakwater protection layers with riprap, or pre-cast concrete elements (tetrapods, antifer blocks, core-locs, among others).
- Construction of quays in caissons.
- Building of a quay using gravity blocks.
- Building a quay using pilings.
- Coastal protection and engineering.
Port of Leixões, Portugal | Reprofiling of the North Breakwater
Port of Nazaré, Portugal | Reprofiling of the North Breakwater
Port of Madalena, Azores-Portugal | Construction of the Inner Breakwater
Port of Figueira da Foz, Portugal | Reprofiling of the North Breakwater
Port of Malabo, Equatorial Guinea | Construction of a -9.00CD wharf in caissons